Signs and Symptoms
– Aching in the lower part of the spine –
– Pain radiating from the pelvic region to the lower limbs –
– Relief while changing position –
– Worsening of pain after waking up –
– Reduction in pain after movement –
Facet or sacroiliac joint dysfunction
Meet Ayurveda & Let’s Find Out More
How Ayurveda can help
Kati basti is an Ayurvedic treatment in which involves pouring and retaining the medicated oil on the back with the help of a black gram dough. This is a significantly effective procedure since it –
- Improves blood circulation in the lower back.
- Supports speedier recovery by providing better nutrition to nerves and the spinal cord.
- Relieves back pain by relaxing and strengthening the spinal muscles, lowering nerve irritation, and providing rapid relief.
Churna Pottali Swedanam
Churna Pottali Swedanam steams the back region, focusing on the sore areas, with a warm herbal bolus. This method aids to
- Improve local blood flow and offers a lot of lubricant to the bones and muscles in the spine.
- Provide immediate relief from back pain and stiffness.
Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle
We offer an Ayurvedic food and lifestyle regimen to nourish your entire body, especially the nerves. Hence the diet plan and lifestyle recommendations for lumbar pain relief –
- Are tailored to your unique body type and current health situation.
- Aid in the reduction of soreness, oedema, and discomfort
- Improve the flexibility and range of motion of the spine.
- Assists in the prevention of symptom exacerbation.