Postnatal massage: what is it?
As a new mother, you need to take care of yourself mentally and emotionally. Getting an Ayurvedic postnatal massage can help a new mom to relax her mind and rejuvenate her body. It is a completely safe procedure that uses herbal oils and the healing hands of a practitioner.
Here are the steps you can expect during postnatal massage
Postnatal massage is a simple process that involves the following steps:
Benefits of getting
– An effective postpartum massage brings physical and emotional relief by relaxing muscles, stimulating circulation, and reducing stress hormones
-The pain associated with childbirth can be relieved by a postpartum massage
-A postpartum massage can help balance your hormones
– The increased circulation and lymphatic drainage of this treatment can also facilitate the body’s ability to process excess fluids and restore balance
– Postnatal Massage is one of the most effective methods of improving sleep quality, as it reduces fatigue, promotes relaxation, and relieves stress.
– Postnatal massage may help to increase the lactation hormone prolactin, which helps to increase milk production
– This helps prevent postnatal depression by giving a sense of security and relaxation
– Postnatal massage is also useful for relieving stretch marks, since it promotes skin healing and rejuvenation
Postnatal massage is a must for any new mom – enjoy specialized treatments at VediqRoots Ayurveda Clinic to get relief from pain and soreness, as well as other advantages that come with it!