Prenatal massage: what is it?
An important part of pregnancy is massage, which is referred to as prenatal massage.
It is a traditional Ayurvedic procedure that helps to prepare the body and mind of the expecting lady for the delivery and post-partum life. Ayurvedic physicians with experience and training can safely perform this process using herbal oils.
Here are the steps you can expect during this therapy
– A good prenatal massage helps to relax muscles
– It improves circulation and ensures enhanced nourishment for the foetus
– It also helps to reduce stress hormones and provides a sense of stability and relaxation
– A prenatal massage may help alleviate pain, discomfort or swelling, thereby improving the quality of life of the pregnant mother
– This massage can help to relieve fatigue and improve sleep quality
– Pre-natal massage may help increase the lactation hormone prolactin, which boosts milk production, during pregnancy
Get prenatal massage sessions for its many benefits