Signs and Symptoms
– Swelling and inflammation in the joints
– Pain and loss of motion in the joints
– Cracking sound while moving the joint
– Instability and weakness in the joints
– Chronic inflammation in the body
Meet Ayurveda & Let’s Find More
How Ayurveda can help
Ayurvedic massage/ kizhi therapy
The most effective therapies for pain reduction in rheumatoid arthritis are Ayurvedic Massage and Kizhi. Massage with warm medicated oil is followed by the application of Kizhi (Ayurvedic poultice) and, if necessary, local steam treatment. It achieves remarkable outcomes by assisting in the following:
- Relieves painful swelling and redness in the joints
- Reduces stiffness and helps to improve range of motion
- Improve local blood circulation for faster healing
Ayurvedic body detox
Toxic metabolic waste slows recuperation and exacerbates Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. Ayurvedic detox removes all of these toxins from the body, providing long-term comfort.
- Reduces the severity of symptoms by addressing the disease’s pathophysiology.
- Cleanse the digestive tract, allowing drugs to be absorbed more effectively.
Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle
We can help you with an Ayurvedic food and lifestyle plan that will nourish your entire body, especially your nerves. As a result, the rheumatoid arthritis relief food and lifestyle recommendations –
- Are tailored to your body type and current health situation.
- Aid in the relief of pain and discomfort
- Improve the flexibility and range of motion of the joints
- Assist in avoiding the exacerbation of symptoms.