What is Acid Reflux?
Signs and Symptoms
– Pain and burning sensations in the chest –
– Swallowing difficulties –
– Bloating and frequent burping –
– Food or sour liquid regurgitation –
– The feeling of food being stuck in your throat –
Meet Ayurveda & Let's find out more
How Ayurveda can help
Ayurvedic Body detox
In Ayurveda, releasing the excess acid in the body is one of the primary treatment focus for Acid reflux. Therefore, Virechana or ayurvedic therapeutic purgation is the key treatment for acid reflux. It helps to expel excess acid and metabolic toxins hidden in the digestive tract. Thus, it helps to remove the root cause and brings lasting relief to acid reflux.
- Reduce the symptoms and discomfort in acid reflux patients by breaking down the pathology behind the disease.
- Expels excess acid and metabolic toxins.
- Purify the digestive tract.
Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle
To eliminate the causal factors, we help you choose what suits your body best in the form of an Ayurvedic meal plan and daily routine. This plan:
- Is personalized and easy to follow.
- Brings significant relief and eliminates discomfort.