Signs and Symptoms
– Congestion in the nose –
– Runny nose –
– Itching in the nose and oral cavity –
– Itching and watering in the eyes –
– Redness in the eyes –
– Swollen and bluish skin under the eyes –
– Frequent sneezing and coughing –
– Postnasal drip –
– Lethargy –
that creates hyperactivity in your immune system and leads to hay fever symptoms.
Meet Ayurveda & Let’s find More
Ayurveda believes that an imbalance in dosha leads to a metabolic loophole where the diseases develop. Hence, a weak immune system is the primary cause of hay fever. In terms of dosha, hay fever may be caused by a combined imbalance of dosha with a dominance of kapha dosha vitiation.
- It may be due to several kapha dosha aggravating factors like –
- Sleeping late in the morning or immediately after a meal
- Drinking water immediately after a meal
- Eating heavy, oily, and cold food
- Lack of exercise
How Ayurveda can help
Ayurvedic nasal drops (Nasya)
The most effective treatment for hay fever is Nasya or Ayurvedic Nasal Drops. These nasal drops are medicated with healing herbs and produce a rapid anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action on the entire nasal pathway. Thus, it brings an overall relief in almost all symptoms of hay fever. For example, Nasya helps to –
- Fight the microbes in the nasal chamber
- Alleviate the itching and swelling in the eyes.
- Soothe the nasal lining and prevent sneezing
- Prevents postnasal drip and runny nose.
Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle
Diet and lifestyle play a crucial role when you are dealing with an allergic condition. Therefore, we make sure that you do not face any allergy-aggravating condition, with the help of a personalized diet and daily routine. Our recommendations are
- Practical and easy to follow
- Suitable for your current health requirement, age, and various other factors
- Healing and rejuvenating