Signs and Symptoms
-Joint pain & Inflammation
-Popping sounds in joints
-Joint weakness & instability
Age is the major cause of osteoarthritis. However, wrong dietary and lifestyle practices may trigger the rapid development of osteoarthritis.
Other factors like obesity, joint injuries, genetic bone deformities, and certain diseases like diabetes also lead to an early onset of osteoarthritis.
According to Ayurveda
How Ayurveda can help
Ayurvedic Massage/ Kizhi Therapy
Ayurvedic Massage and Kizhi are the most effective techniques for pain relief in osteoarthritis. It includes massage with warm medicated oil which is followed by application of Kizhi (Ayurvedic poultice) and local steaming if required. It produces amazing results by helping to –
- Relieve pain and swelling
- Lessen stiffness
- Improve range of motion
- Boost local blood circulation which improves healing
Ayurvedic Body Detox
Metabolic toxins hinder recovery and aggravate osteoarthritis symptoms. Ayurvedic detox flushes out all these toxins from the body which brings lasting relief.
- Lessens the arthritis symptoms by breaking down the pathology behind the disease.
- Purify the digestive tract which helps better absorption of medications.
Ayurvedic Diet And Lifestyle
We provide an Ayurvedic meal plan and daily routine that –
- Is personalized to ensure joint nourishment.
- Long-lasting relief
- Helps to prevent symptom aggravation.